Saturday, October 22, 2016

Violaine Briat - #inktober


It’s been #inktober all month! Get thee to Twitter and check out the greatness, or make some yourself. Featured below are some #inktober efforts by Violaine Briat’s, along a shot and sweet interview.

You can buy originals of each of these drawings (if you're quick about it), along with other works by her at her online shop.

October 12
msry: How long does it take you to finish a drawing? 

Briat: It takes from as little as 1 hour up to as long as 4 hours? It all depends how clear an idea I have and if I’m distracted or not

msry. What's inspiring the style and content of these illustrations?

Briat: Style wise, I just really enjoy deep black and white, like Jeff Smith’s Bone and Mignola's Hellboy . I was a life drawing teacher too, hence the semi "realistic" body shape. I recently got into tarot and symbolism. I try to dig into that for inspiration

October 16
October 17

msry: I read that you work in Japan as a storyboard illustrator for animated series. How long have you been doing that, and what were you doing prior? 

Briat: I was living in Japan but worked freelance for French and American productions. I started working in the animation industry at 21, and have done boards and character designs since. I write and draw comics in my free time.

October 18
msry: What are you going to be for Halloween?

Briat: I m gonna go to a party with my animation friends (woo LA!) 

What's Violaine going to be for Halloween? Drunk, that's what. If you're into it be sure to tumblr stalk her.

2 comments:

pg slot slot xo said...

pg slot slot xo เว็บไซต์สล็อต slotxo พวกเราเป็นผู้ให้บริการเกมส์ slotxo คาสิโนออนไลน์ ได้เงินจริง แจกฟรีเครดิตทุกวี่ทุกวัน PGSLOT เกมส์สล็อตที่ได้รับความนิยม ของคนสมัยใหม่

PG Slot Org said...

pg-slot-org ซึ่งทางเว็บไซต์จะมีการแนะนำเว็บไซต์ที่เกี่ยวข้องให้ท่านเข้าถึงได้ง่ายขึ้นอีกด้วย PG SLOT โดยท่านสามารถทำการสมัครสมาชิกเพื่อเข้าเล่นเกมสล็อตออนไลน์ขั้นตอนการสมัครสมาชิกที่ง่าย

Post a Comment

Advertisements